Vail Hiking Map Pack 2018: Holy Cross and Eagles Nest Map Pack
This two-map pack shows all of the hiking trails around Vail, Colorado - including the entire Eagles Nest Wilderness area to the north (Map 1 of 2, 1:52:000 scale) and the entire Holy Cross Wilderness area to the south (Map 2 of 2, 1:48,000 scale). This pack saves you more than 10% off the price of each map individually.
These two tough and trail-ready topographic hiking maps will inspire Vail residents and visitors to explore the many hundreds of miles of hiking trails in the mountains in their backyard: the Gore Range and northern Sawatch Range. From day hikes to backpacking circuits to climbing the many obscure 13ers of the Gore Range, these maps are suited to all levels of mountain exploration.
Each map in this pack has these features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use
For more information on the maps contained in this set: