Eagles Nest Wilderness
The Eagles Nest Wilderness Topographic Hiking Map shows all hiking trails in the Eagles Nest Wilderness and Gore Range of central Colorado and surroundings, with these features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- 1:52,000 scale (1 in ≈ 0.8 mi)
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded) and light weight – under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use
The Eagles Nest Wilderness spans 135,000 acres including the entire Gore Range in central Colorado north of Vail. This map shows 165 miles of hiking trails within the wilderness boundaries along with another 160 miles of trails in the surrounding areas.
The front of the map shows the western area of the Gore Range and Eagles Nest Wilderness, covering hiking trails in the areas north of Vail, Red Sandstone Road, Piney Lake, Elliot Ridge and Cataract Lake. The Back of the map shows the eastern and southern portions of the Gore Range, covering all of the hiking trails west of Silverthorne and Frisco.