Denver / Boulder Area Backpacking Map Set
This three-map pack bundles topographic hiking maps for the wilderness areas closest to the Denver-Boulder metro area:
- Indian Peaks / James Peak Wilderness Map - 1:48,000
- Mount Evans Wilderness Map - 1:40,000
- Lost Creek Wilderness Map - 1:48,000
This pack saves you more than 14% off the price of each map individually.
These three tough and trail-ready topographic hiking maps will inspire front range metro residents and visitors to explore the many hundreds of miles of hiking trails in wilderness areas right in their backyard. From day hikes to backpacking circuits to climbing the many obscure peaks of the Front Range, these maps are suited to all levels of wilderness exploration.
Each map in this pack has these features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant – designed for on-trail use in harsh conditions
- Smaller size (4”x7” folded, 27”x19” unfolded); light weight, under 2 oz
- Trail segment mileages for all trails
- Lat-long coordinates for all trailheads and key trail junctions
- 50 ft contour lines
- Accurate, intuitive and easy-to-use
For more information on the maps contained in this set: