14ers Series Sawatch Range Map Pack
The Sawatch Range Map Pack covers all fifteen of the Colorado fourteeners found in the Sawatch Range across five maps (Map 5, Map 6, Map 7, Map 8 and Map 9). This map pack saves you 16% off the retail price of these maps than if purchased separately.
These rugged trail maps were designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and include the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce each
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
This map pack covers the following fourteener peaks: Mount Massive, Mount of the Holy Cross (Map 5), Mount Elbert, La Plata Peak (Map 6), Mount Belford, Mount Columbia, Mount Harvard, Mount Huron, Missouri Mountain, Mount Oxford (Map 7), Mount Princeton, Mount Yale (Map 8), Mount Antero, Mount Shavano and Tabeguache Peak (Map 9).
See individual map products for more information about each of the maps contained in this pack.