14ers Series Sangre de Cristo Range Map Pack
This map pack covers all nine of the Colorado fourteeners in the Sangre de Cristo Range (excluding Culebra Peak, which is found on Map 3 and is not included in this map pack) over two maps (Map 12 and Map 13). This map pack saves you 8% off the retail price of these maps than if purchased separately.
These rugged trail maps were designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and include the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce each
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
This map pack covers the following fourteener peaks: Challenger Point, Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Humboldt Peak, Kit Carson Peak (Map 12), Blanca Peak, Ellingwood Point, Mount Lindsey and Little Bear Peak (Map 13).
See individual map products for more information about each of the maps contained in this pack.