14ers Series Elk Mountains Map Pack
Both maps of the Elk Mountains Colorado 14ers are included in this two map pack, covering all seven of the Colorado fourteener peaks in the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness in the Elk Mountains (Map 10 and Map 11). This map pack saves you 8% off the retail price of these maps than if purchased separately.
These rugged trail maps were designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and include the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce each
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
This map pack covers the following fourteener peaks: Castle Peak, Conundrum Peak, Maroon Peak, North Maroon Peak and Pyramid Peak (on Map 10) and Capitol Peak and Snowmass Peak (on Map 11).
See individual map products for more information about each of the maps contained in this pack.