14ers Map 7 of 16: Columbia, Harvard | Belford, Huron, Missouri, Oxford
14ers Series Topographic Hiking Map 7 of 16 covers fourteeners Mount Columbia and Mount Harvard on the front side and Mount Belford, Huron Peak, Missouri Mountain and Mount Oxford on the back, including all hiking trails in the surrounding areas. This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and includes the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
14ers Map 7 shows various routes to Mount Columbia and Mount Harvard in the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness, mainly via the Horn Fork Basin Trail from the North Cottonwood Trailhead, but also from Frenchman Creek Trail and South Pine Creek Trail. Also included are Three Elk Trailhead, Frenchmans Trailhead, Wapaca/Lienhart Trailhead, the Harvard Lakes area, Three Elk Trail, South Pine Creek Trail and a long stretch of the Colorado Trail north from Cottonwood Creek.
The back of Map 7 shows routes to four different fourteener peaks in the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness via Missouri Gulch Trailhead, Rockdale Road / Clohesy Lake and South Fork Clear Creek Trailhead. The Pear Lake Trail, Three Apostles Trail, Pine Creek Trail as well as a stretch of the Continental Divide Trail along Clear Creek and South Fork Clear Creek are also shown. This is Map 7 of 16 14ers Maps covering all Colorado 14ers.