14ers Series San Juan Mountains Map Pack
This map pack covers all fourteen of the Colorado fourteeners in the San Juan Mountains over three maps (Map 14, Map 15 and Map 16). This map pack saves you more than 10% off the retail price of these maps than if purchased separately.
These rugged trail maps were designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions and include the following features:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Ultralight weight – under an ounce each
- Detailed 1:30,000 scale (1 inch ≈ ½ mile)
- Distances for all trail segments
- Compact folded size to fit in your pocket – only 3.8” wide by 6.5” tall
- Convenient size and foldability for quick and easy on-trail review – 19” wide by 13” tall unfolded – no more fumbling with huge maps while on the go
- All fourteener trailheads – not just the popular ones – with GPS coordinates
- GPS coordinates for all key trail junctions
- Route difficulty classes for each peak
- UTM 1000 m grid along with latitude-longitude ticks
- Easy-to-read and intuitive
This map pack covers the following fourteener peaks: San Luis Peak, Uncompahgre Peak, Wetterhorn Peak (Map 14), Handies Peak, Redcloud Peak, Mount Sneffels, Sunshine Peak (Map 15), El Diente Peak, Mount Eolus, North Eolus, Sunlight Peak, Mount Wilson, Wilson Peak, and Windom Peak (Map 16).
See individual map products for more information about each of the maps contained in this pack.